About American Furniture Warehouse Gilbert
The Gilbert American Furniture Warehouse is conveniently located in the heart of Phoenix's east valley. Customers enjoy the largest selection of quality, stylish home furnishings and accessories at the lowest prices anywhere, anytime. What's more, AFW is known to have the largest selection of furniture under one roof in the United States - not just Arizona. American Furniture Warehouse keeps costs low, so customers enjoy not only unmatched quality, but also unbeatable savings on brand-name furniture. Stop by Gilbert's American Furniture Warehouse and browse our huge selection of Bedroom sets, Dining Room sets, Sofas, Home Office Furniture, Entertainment Centers and so much more. Sales staff are knowledgable and can accommodate for our Spanish speaking customers. We are proud to offer the best shopping experience in Arizona.
- Rating 5.010/19/18Even though the sales people are on commission, I don't feel like I'm being thrown to the lions when I walk in the store. They are professional and helpful.
- Rating 5.010/18/18Great quality furniture for reasonable prices, and wonderful customer service
- Rating 1.010/17/18We bought two bedroom sets, one for myself and my husband and one for my 12 yr old son. Both were pretty pricey but we thought they would last for quite a while so it would be worth the price. However, within the first 3 months our bed broke. The supports under the mattress broke in half. I called and they had a rep come back out to fix it. He brought the same thin pieces of wood that had previously not been strong enough to support the mattress and box spring. within a few weeks they broke again. This time we went to home depot and bought thicker wood. Those seem to work ok but we had to spend our own money. Also my son's bed supports have now broken as well. So we will have to spend our own money again to make the bed safe for our son. I just feel for the money we spent, our beds should not have broke. We are not big people and we are not jumping on beds or doing anything that should cause the boards to break. I will never buy from them again and have told my friends and family about what I feel is inferior products being sold.Response from American Furniture Warehouse10/18/18Good morning Tracy, we apologize that you have had problems with the slat for the bed braking. We do offer a one-year manufacturer defect warranty on all our beds. We wish you would have contacted us again before going out to spend more money. May we ask that you email us at email@example.com with your order number and a good contact number for you, please? We do want to look into this further for you. Thank you- AFW
- Rating 5.010/17/18Wonderful! Both salesmen who helped us were really a cut above really good. We are very happy with the entire experience. Thank you so much.
- Rating 1.010/15/18poor delivery policyResponse from American Furniture Warehouse10/15/18Hello Betty, we are sorry to hear that you do not like our delivery policies. If you would like to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details we would be more than happy to go over these with you. Thank you- AFW
- Rating 1.010/15/18My brand new livingroom at is already not working properly. My recliner doesn't go down automatically. My chair squeals when going down.
The power doesn't workResponse from American Furniture Warehouse10/15/18Hello Ronda. We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your recliner. We offer a 1 year warranty for repair against manufacturer defects on everything we sell. Please, contact our Service department at 1-800-992-7997, so we can look into this matter with you. Thank you Ronda...AFW.
- Rating 5.010/13/18My new mattress is awesome! Sleeping till my alarm goes off! The delivery guys were very polite and fast!
- Rating 5.010/13/18Great customer service, delivery & prices.
- Rating 4.010/13/18Great customer service as well as selection was numerous. Only problem was AFW is discontinuing a name brand of furniture that lasts and is made of great materials for some unknown reason. That’s why I gave a score of 4.
- Rating 5.010/12/18It was easy to work with American Furniture Warehouse, from purchase to delivery! Highly recommended.
- Rating 5.010/12/18The bookcases, barstools, clock, knickknacks, and canvas art we purchased are awesome! The process was quick and painless, and the rental truck they have available made delivery easy and inexpensive.
- Rating 5.010/11/18Great!
- Rating 4.010/11/18I love the fact that there are no pushy sales people.
- Rating 5.010/11/18Happy with great furniture and fantastic delivery team
- Rating 5.010/11/18Great
- Rating 5.010/11/18prices, availability & quality are great. Personel & customer service in the Gilbert store are excellent! Store & warehouse are immaculate & service is extremely efficient
- Rating 5.010/11/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.010/10/18The only place we will buy furniture in the future. Great deals, prices, every thing you could want for your home. Love this furniture store...
- Rating 1.010/10/18our 2 month old sofa has already started sagging. the delivery was ok...but they did not send the u clips to hold the sections of the sofa together. i have emailed and called but get no respons. i have gone down to the store, but they dont have the clips there. they said i need to c
keep calling. so, not very happy! we have wood floors so the sofa pieces just keep sliding apart. i am constantly fixing it!Response from American Furniture Warehouse10/11/18Hello Natalie, we are sorry to hear you are having problems with your sofa and have not been taken care of yet. May we ask that you email us at email@example.com with your order number and a good contact number for you, please? We would like to get this taken care of for you. Thank you- AFW
- Rating 5.010/10/18I have furnished two homes with American Family Warehouse furniture. I love it. Mel is my sales guy and is a huge reason why I keep coming back. He sees my remodels from my eyes and points out hidden treasures. Thank you!