About American Furniture Warehouse Fort Collins
The Fort Collins American Furniture Warehouse store has easy access from I-25 and Highway 14. Our huge showroom provides the largest selection and best prices anywhere, anytime. We offer a white glove delivery service seven days a week to all of Northern Colorado. We have a vast selection of mattresses, dining room sets, sofas, loveseats and home office furniture in stock for immediate pick-up. We have a rental truck on site for a small fee. There is currently a bilingual salesperson on staff for our Spanish-speaking customers. The Fort Collins AFW prides itself on the most pleasant and honest shopping experience anywhere in Northern Colorado.
- Rating 4.09/28/18The movers did a good job for the most part. However, they forced my couch through the door, ripping part of the backing on the bottom and also as a result pushed an upper door bumper on my closet through the closet door leaving a huge whole. I didn’t notice it until 2 weeks later.
- Rating 5.09/18/18Great selection, staff at pickup door was exceptionally nice
- Rating 5.09/12/18Jerry Bertsch was extremely helpful.
- Rating 3.09/8/18Great customer service in store, but brought me two damaged dressers and told me that I had to accept the second one and that they would send someone out with other markers to fix my dresser and never did. I will not recommend to others since my furniture is damaged and not fixable.Response from American Furniture Warehouse9/8/18Hi Missy, may we ask that you email us at email@example.com with you customer information please. We would like to look into this with hopes of assisting you. Thank you, AFW
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great customer service! Great selection! Friendly sales people!
- Rating 2.09/5/18I ordered a sectional to be delivered to my home in July. It was one of the highest priced models at nearly $3000, so I expected it would arrive in excellent shape. Unfortunately, there were already scuffs on it and mechanical problems with one of the reclining sections. One of the delivery men took a lighter to the scuff and rubbed it saying he could fix it. My husband asked they take back the scuffed section and we would have a new one sent. We also called the customer service line to ask them to send a different recliner section to replace the one that would not open or close smoothly. A month later we received the two replacement sections.
The couch still doesn’t fit together right or sit correctly. I am super disappointed in this purchase. I had great luck with my bedroom set from AFW, but the couch is the worst piece of furniture I’ve owned. I would return it, but was told there is a restocking fee. I’d rather not be out money for a couch I would no longer have.Response from American Furniture Warehouse9/5/18Hello Stefanie, we are sorry to hear about your sectional not working properly. May we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a good contact number for you, please? We would like to look into this further. Thank you- AFW
- Rating 5.09/3/18Very happy with the service I received!
- Rating 4.09/2/18Great salesman , nice quality furniture ,I am burying a house in the near future and plan to furnish my home from american
- Rating 2.09/2/18We approached 2 salesmen talking. “Do you want to take them or do you want me to?” We stood there for a bit before they acknowledged us. Felt like we were disrupting something they preferred to do.
The rest was about the rules of how we had to do the transaction, order and pick up.
We lived 5 miles from the store- delivery 50$. There was no let’s see how we can help or make this work.
Overall felt like “we can take or leave your business.”
Exception were the front desk ladies who were very niceResponse from American Furniture Warehouse9/3/18Hello Deborah, Thank you for your note. We apologize you did not have a good experience in our store with our sales associates. The $49 and $59 delivery fees are our standard delivery fee prices depending on the day of the week anywhere in the metro area. We apologize if we have disappointed you, please know disappointing our customers is never our intent. May we ask that you email us your order number and phone number so that we can look into this and forward your feedback on to the management team? Please email this information to email@example.com. Thank you, AFW
- Rating 5.09/2/18great
- Rating 5.09/2/18Just wanted to say ...YOU ALL ARE GREAT!! And thank you for the great service. But...there is one thing...what's with all the brown and tan? We like colors and there wasn't much to choose from this time. However, we did find a beautiful Bronco blue couch and it fits in great with our theme. Thanks again!
- Rating 5.09/2/18Great 👍 experience
- Rating 5.09/2/18We had great customer service and the gentleman that assisted us was so patient and listened to us as we discussed our needs, and helped us find exactly what we wanted.
- Rating 5.09/1/18Knowledgeable sales person, good value,
- Rating 5.09/1/18Great customer service!
- Rating 5.08/31/18We've been working with Don Heier for years and he has been the best! We keep coming back!
- Rating 5.08/31/18Customer service and delivery are always great!
- Rating 5.08/31/18Great service all round, even the guys who delivered our furniture!
- Rating 4.08/31/18Always had good experience there
- Rating 5.08/31/18Great
Nearby American Furniture Warehouse Locations
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMClosed Today 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM10550 Jake Jabs BlvdFirestone
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMClosed Today 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM9410 Wadsworth ParkwayWestminster