About American Furniture Warehouse Thornton
The Thornton American Furniture Warehouse is your home for the largest selection of furniture in Colorado. Customers enjoy the largest selection of quality, stylish home furnishings and accessories at the lowest prices anywhere, anytime. What's more, AFW is known to have the largest selection of furniture under one roof in the United States - not just Colorado. American Furniture Warehouse keeps costs low, so customers enjoy not only unmatched quality, but also unbeatable savings on brand-name furniture. Stop by the Thornton American Furniture Warehouse and browse our huge selection of Bedroom sets, Dining Room sets, Sofas, Home Office Furniture, Entertainment Centers and so much more. Sales staff are knowledgable and can accommodate for our Spanish speaking customers. We are proud to offer the best shopping experience in Colorado.
- Rating 5.010/5/18good customer service
- Rating 4.09/27/18Good customer service.
- Rating 1.09/26/18Very disappointed in your staff and company I’ve spent a large amount of money in your store and we were turned away for not having a high credit score at this moment I don’t feel like I want to do business with your company. I just bought a new home and need to furnish my home from bedroom kitchen and frontroom furniture and you can’t help us DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!Response from American Furniture Warehouse9/26/18Hello, we apologize that you are disappointed. Please know we have no control over the approval for financing. Our financing is through Wells Fargo and they make that decision, not American Furniture Warehouse. Thank you- AFW
- Rating 4.09/25/18None
- Rating 5.09/23/18Good selection to browse and great sales people on the floor! Good customer service
- Rating 5.09/22/18Great service
- Rating 5.09/21/18Erin Batty was terrific. She is the best and most knowledgeable salesperson I've ever met in a furniture store.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Jake: You really know how to operate.
- Rating 3.09/20/18Just felt like people didn’t help us right away when we ask youResponse from American Furniture Warehouse9/20/18Hello Leticia, we apologize if you did not get the assistance you were looking for. While we want our customers to be able to shop in a low-pressure environment, we do expect our sales staff to be available for help when you have questions. Can you please email us at email@example.com with the day and time you were in the store and any additional information that would be helpful as we forward this to the store manager for follow-up? Thank you, AFW
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great service and Salesman.
- Rating 5.09/20/18I have bought many thing at AFW since I moved to CO. Nothing but professionalism and kindness to go along with it!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
- Rating 1.09/20/18I was taken back that your workers kept walking by my husband and I. We needed help buying our dining room table. We are minorities and they were white. I guess we looked like we didn’t have money to spend. However the guy who did approach us was Hispanic and he had excellent service for usResponse from American Furniture Warehouse9/20/18Hello Tracy, Thank you for letting us know about your store experience. While we want our customers to be able to shop in a low-pressure environment, we do expect our sales staff to be available for help when you have questions. We are glad to hear you did get help from sales and that they did an excellent job. Thank you for your feedback- AFW
- Rating 2.09/20/18Good customer service bad delivery details... i was told my chair will be ready to pick up in 2 days, came in 3 days later and they told me that it was going to take 2 more days. I did not receive a call to inform me about the change and had to drive for nothing.Response from American Furniture Warehouse9/20/18Hello Rodolfo, we apologize if you did not receive a follow-up call informing you the chair was not ready for pick up. If you have not yet received your chair we would recommend calling in (303-289-3300) to be sure the chair has transferred before driving to pick up. Thank you for your feedback- AFW
- Rating 4.09/20/18great furniture and rugs!
- Rating 4.09/19/18Great
- Rating 5.09/19/18Great atmosphere, helpful service staff. Never feel pushed, but can always find help when I need it. Thank goodness for your in-store Subway and the foot massage machine. I can (and have) spend hours checking out the great buys and planning my next room refresh. I love American.
- Rating 5.09/19/18Easy transaction
- Rating 5.09/19/18The phone customer service people are very knowledgeable and helpful. A little disappointed with the salesperson not keeping me abreast of my back order that is now approx 5 months late on original promised delivery date
- Rating 1.09/19/18My bunk beds are all scratched up and you said that's the way they're going to be delivered all the time not goodResponse from American Furniture Warehouse9/19/18Hello Tina, we apologize if your bunk beds came scratched. We would like to look into this further for you. May we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a good contact number for you, please? Thank you- AFW
- Rating 3.09/18/18Disappointed that the furniture get being delayed for delivery multiple times. The sales person on the other hand was very good with communicating us with updates frequently.
Nearby American Furniture Warehouse Locations
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM9410 Wadsworth ParkwayWestminster
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM1700 South Abilene StAurora
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM5390 South Wadsworth BlvdLakewood
- 8281 South University BlvdCentennial