About American Furniture Warehouse Westminster
Westminster's American Furniture Warehouse is centrally located off 92nd and Wadsworth servicing Boulder, Broomfield, Arvada and other cities in Colorado's North West region. We have a beautiful front entrance with running water pools. Our open atrium stairwell leads to the upper-level, 108,000-square foot showroom where everything from Traditional, Rustic, and Contemporary styles are conveniently found in vignettes decorated with our one-of-a-kind accessories. Our Patio, Dining, and Home Theatre areas are newly redesigned, while Motion Furniture area, Rug Display, Kids Bedrooms, Home Office showcase today's latest styles. For customer convenience, we offer deliveries seven days a week, and pick-up merchandise is always available at our warehouse. Sales staff at Westminster are knowledgable and can accommodate for our Spanish-speaking customers. We look forward to serving you!
- Rating 5.09/10/18I am enjoying the furniture that I bought from your store. The accent chair matches perfectly with the couch. Thanks!
- Rating 4.09/4/18Appreciate the style & quality I got for a very low price. My purchase and delivery in Pueblo 2 or 3 years ago was seamless: no hitches whatsoever (delivered to Weston, CO). Am also very pleased with furniture I purchased this year from Westminster store and had delivered to Missouri. The salesperson, however, did not seem as familiar and knowledgeable re: furniture and store operations so process seemed to retake a long time. Two of the pieces arrived in the wrong color and were returned with a credit promised (that was in June). Did not materialize but a very nice CSR in the store yesterday made necessary contacts and has provided me w/receipt for the credit. The delivery men were awesome and did great job with everything.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service, choices too.. love my new furniture it is comfy
- Rating 5.08/27/18Jordan was very nice and helpful!
- Rating 4.08/27/18Overall,experience was good
- Rating 4.08/27/18Often the piece of furniture I want is not in stock but I have been lucky the last two visits.
- Rating 5.08/27/18point of sale and delivery customer service were both excellent.
- Rating 5.08/27/18As always, we’re very pleased with American Furniture.
- Rating 5.08/27/18I was looking for a particular item, and the salesperson immediately knew where to find it (the last one, all the way across the store!). Very helpful staff, and great selection. Nearly our all of our furniture is from AFW, and has been purchased over the last 15 years. No complaints whatsoever!!
- Rating 5.08/27/18Always a good value for what you pay!!!
- Rating 5.08/26/18The young man that helped us was kind and patient and helped us find exactly what we wanted and answered all of our questions.
- Rating 5.08/26/18Ex
- Rating 5.08/26/18All five stars! Awesome buying experience! Nice furniture at a good price.
- Rating 5.08/26/18We have purchased much of our furnishings for our lodging from American Furniture Warehouse. Each time the selection has been great and the customer service excellent. Thank you.
- Rating 5.08/26/18They got us exactly what we wanted and needed for our home. Now it looks really great and like a really well loved and cared for place to be! MB
- Rating 5.08/26/18Excellent furniture and customer service. Mina, in particular, has been very helpful. We have asked for her each time we come in and the service has been very good.
- Rating 3.08/25/18We have been buying furniture for 15 years for residents in nursing homes. I have asked before for a professional discount, but never heard from anyone. You can check our records to see the thousands$$ we have so. Thanks for considering this
- Rating 1.08/25/18Sales dept was great...Getting it delivered was a different story. Had to wait for me to CALL them when it came in the store from backorder. When delivered saw the man carry the love seat by himself & dropped it outside. When they set it up saw leg was scratched. so they sent me another one. BUT upon inspection another leg was also scratched. They were way to much in a hurry to leave & go to another stop >:(Response from American Furniture Warehouse8/25/18Hello Marsha, with our apologies may we ask that you email us at email@example.com with your customer information so that we can make sure we resolved this with you plus it will allow us to identify who was delivering to you and from which distribution center as we would like to forward this feedback to the appropriate delivery management team please. Thank you, AFW
- Rating 4.08/25/18Great selection , maybe a few employees might need an attitude adjustment
Nearby American Furniture Warehouse Locations
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM8501 Grant StThornton
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM5390 South Wadsworth BlvdLakewood
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM1700 South Abilene StAurora
- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM10550 Jake Jabs BlvdFirestone